Wednesday 28 December 2011

Love, laughter and Christmas

“A cup of kindness that we share with each other,
A sweet reunion with a friend or a brother,
In all the places you find love
It feels like Christmas.”
Christmas has now been once again and I am left feeling full of love.
It truly is a magical time of year.
My family and I spent Christmas Eve going along to our local church where the children sang several carols to the congregation. It was just lovely.
I also spent the mass with my cousin’s little girl reading through a picture storybook of the Christmas story. Isabel managed to find the star on every page and got excited when she saw the baby in the manger.


Christmas day was spent with my simply gorgeous family as we shared gifts, sang carols and ate our feast.
The homemade Christmas crackers that my mum, aunt and myself made earlier this week were a big hit. They were a blast...literally.
As we rescued the ribbons from the Christmas crackers to use next year, I managed to tie many of them into my mum’s hair. She looked very Christmassy!
We spent our afternoon and evening with full bellies while watching the video from my 21st, visiting two gorgeous goats that I wanted to bring home with me and seeing the baby open its mouth on my cousin’s ultrasound DVD.
Christmas was truly a day of love, laughter, celebrations and life’s miracles.
God bless you all.


'It Feels Like Christmas' ~ A Muppet Christmas Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment