Wednesday 2 May 2012

With love, Aunty Tara


Dear Jakeb,

Welcome to the family Jakeb Francis!

I am so happy for your safe arrival into this world.


It is amazing how much love a person can have. We feel that our hearts have so much love for those around us that we could not possibly have any more and then you come into our lives. I have so much love for you Jakeb. You have so many loving and doting aunties and uncles, grandparents and cousins. We all love you so much and you must never forget that.


You have two loving parents who will be an amazing mummy and daddy. The look on your mummy’s face as she kisses you on your forehead and the proud look on your daddy’s face just show that you have two brilliant parents that will always look after you.


At 22 inches, you have a proud daddy who is already planning to put up a basketball hoop for you. Be prepared for many one on one basketball sessions with your daddy. It will be great fun!

As for me, I look forward to lots of snuggles with your spunky self. I will always be around to silly dance and take you on picnics. Together we can explore the world and pick out animals from the clouds above. As you grow older, I will introduce you to the world of Doctor Who and Monty Python, eating raw cookie dough and reading Roald Dahl.


Please know Jakeb, that no matter what you can always come to me. 
I will always be there for you. Always.

I love you Jakeb.

With love,
Aunty Tara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment