Wednesday 1 February 2012

Welcome to the family, little one



I would like to say congratulations to my beautiful cousin Tegan who gave birth to a beautiful baby boy late last night.

Welcome to the family Nicolas William.

Already, you are surrounded by people who love you and adore you.

You have wonderful parents and an adorable older sister, who I am sure you will get into much mischief with in the future.

Nicolas, I got to know the family after many years of my childhood had passed so I am glad that they will all be a part of your life from the beginning.

Over the past ten years, I have gotten to know my cousins, aunts and uncles.

I have learnt that these people in our family will always love you and always be there to support you.

I look forward to meeting you Nicolas.

Sending you many hugs and kisses.

xoxo © oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment