Sunday 18 March 2012

At least I can count to ten...

At the start of Lent, I had the great idea of creating a photo gratitude journal.

My 40 day photo journal where I would take time to photograph some of the things I am grateful for each day.

It was a lovely idea and I loved taking the photos.

Unfortunately, after Day Ten ... I may have lost track of the days.

I did consider making up what day I took each photo and posting them. However, for a Lenten promise I didn’t feel that was very honest and I do prefer telling the truth.

So here I am, telling you that I made a muddle of my photo journal.

But, good news...at least I can count to ten.

Smiles and love,
Tara

P.S. Thought I would take the chance to share with you some of the things I have been grateful for below.

P.P.S. I may have even taken more than one photo on some days. No wonder it was difficult for me to keep up with what day I was up to. Oh well, at least I am still practicing being grateful.


The gorgeous view at uni down to the sparkly bay. Love it!


Seeing the Oxfam goat available in your local supermarket is definitely cause for being grateful.


Being a part of the Karen family group where we made this beautiful banner for International Women’s Day.


Being so proud of my gorgeous girl as she corrected her own piece of work with little guidance. Very grateful, very happy. She has definitely earned the Top Model book she’s been asking me for.


For pretty flowers, delicious cupcake icing and catch ups with good friends I am very grateful.


For friends who support me in my work, I am so very grateful. I appreciate it like you wouldn’t believe. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment